Sophia Deben M.D.
Business to Business Sales Representative
How would you like to get paid for actually obliterating trash in trash dumpsters and help the environment at the same time
What is Smash My Trash
We are the biggest thing that has come to the waste disposal industry since the trash can! Our on wheels technology literally smashes the trash in a dumpster by 70 to 80%! The result is a huge cost of disposal savings to our customers and a major environmental impact on our planet! Less waste means less landfill use. Smashed trash is easier to dispose!
We are looking for an experienced Business to Business Sales Representative to sell to the industrial, manufacturing and construction businesses from Ft. Lauderdale to Boca Raton and create a route of happy “Smash My Trash” customers.
You will be
· Reporting directly to owners of “Smash My Trash of Ft. Lauderdale”.
· Creating customer proposals, present them to prospective customers and following up on those presentations to complete the contract and sale.
· Making sales calls and contacts to industrial, manufacturing and construction businesses in a “route-like” fashion in order to maximize your time and get our Smash My Trash trucks smashing as much as possible!
· Setting face to face appointments, cold calling, maintain customer information, closing contracts. All of the stuff that you have been doing in your other sale jobs.
· Maintaining client relationships to ensure long-term happiness for our customers. (And on-going residual commissions for you!)
· Facilitating SMASH demos to prospects with our Smash My Trash truck driver.
· Representing Smash My Trash of Ft. Lauderdale at association meetings, local events, conferences and trade shows.
· Utilize marketing collateral to help create leads for your route business.
What we are looking for
· A minimum of 2 to 3 years doing outside sales, B2B sales or something very similar.
· At least a high school diploma and a degree from the school of hard knocks.
· Someone who is adaptable, flexible and extremely organized and detail oriented.
· A team player who works well with others and can collaborate.
· Has a good see of humor and gets a kick every time our SMASHER crushes our clients’ trash!
· Is a self-starter with a strong sense of urgency and a client service mentality.
· Is goal oriented and driven to success by achieving monthly sales goals.
· Wants to EARN great money by providing incredible customer service, hustling and generating long term business.
· Is able to prioritize tasks, deadlines and maintain consistent productivity in a fast-paced environment.
· Has reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
· Is willing to participate in a background check and drug screen.
What we offer
· Solid base pay, with a dual commission structure based on new sales and re-occurring business. Our commission structure is extremely lucrative and designed to reward your hard work!
· Solid potential for advancement.
· Wireless Phone reimbursement
· Covid-19 protective gear
· Smash My Trash gear
This role is ideal for someone who is
· Competitive– enjoys a fast-paced environment and wants to run with the ball. Going after and achieving goals are a big deal to you.
· Outgoing – You can strike up a conversation at the grocery store line and have no problem meeting new people and going into your pitch!
· Detail Oriented – Customers are counting on you to get it right! You have no problem taking care of the details.
· Computer savvy – You will be using email, writing reports and proposals to your potential and existing customers. Your smart phone should be as important to you as oxygen.
· Team oriented – believes the sum is greater than the whole and has no problem pitching in to help other teammates.
· Fun to be around – has a positive attitude and looks for ways to uplift others around her or him.
If you think you are ideal for this role and our company, apply today! We have recruiters standing by to speak with you.
Smash My Trash of Ft. Lauderdale is an equal opportunity employer. We love our men and women of the armed forces and strongly encourage you to apply. You have always had our back, give us a chance to have yours!